Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Skinny Caesar Dressing


An easy, creamy, eggless Caesar Salad Dressing using the core ingredients which make up the classic: lemon + parmesan + anchovies, then lightened up with Greek yogurt.

Serve this with romaine lettuce and grilled chicken for a fabulous light summer salad.

I've been using Anne Burrell's Eggless Caesar Dressing recipe for a long time, it's restaurant quality and you don't miss the egg. Last week I took a chance and replaced the olive oil with Greek yogurt and I was surprised how well it turned out. Good cheese is a must, I only use Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano, that powdered stuff that comes in a plastic container just doesn't cut it!

And for those of you who don't like anchovies, sure you can leave it out, but I think they make the dressing. Your choice!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment