Monday, August 20, 2012

Baked Corn and Crab Cakes


Baked lump crab cakes with sweet end of summer corn.

The end of summer always makes me a little sad. I love the warm weather, sunshine, being outdoors, and of course the selections of fresh fruits and vegetables available to us. There is a small part of me that is excited about fall and the change of seasons, but I am absoulytely getting the most out of my favorite summer vegetables while I can.

These crab cakes which I adapted from this recipe were delightful with little sweet bits of corn in each bite. There is no need to cook the corn, it cooks as it bakes. Serve these with a salad and some fresh garden tomatoes and you have yourself a meal.

The trick to making sure the crab cakes hold together is to refrigerate them before baking, so don't skip that step.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment