Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shrimp Creole



Note: Since Mardi Gras 2012 is next Tuesday, February 21st I thought I would bring this recipe to the front for easy reference since so many of you enjoyed this lightened Creole dish. Enjoy!

This southern Louisiana shrimp dish is cooked with tomatoes, onions, peppers and celery. Adjust the spice to your preference, but don't be scared of a little heat!

With Fat Tuesday right around the corner, I was craving some Creole food and I knew exactly who to go to, my friend Mary from Deep South Dish. Her blog features authentic coastal southern recipes. I adapted this to make it lighter and used ingredients I had on hand.

Turned out delicious and it was quick and easy to make. Serve this over white rice, brown rice or would even be great over quinoa.
Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment