Friday, February 3, 2012

Loaded Turkey Santa Fe Baked Potato Skins


Skinny potato skins loaded with mildly spiced turkey, black beans, corn and tomatoes topped with cheese - you won't be able to stop at just one!

Seriously, I doubled the turkey filling and couldn't stop eating it. I had it with eggs for breakfast and on tortillas for lunch, even made some enchiladas with the extra... it is THAT good!


The serrano peppers give the filling a little extra kick that I just loved. I found them jarred in my Mexican aisle, the brand I used was Goya, a little goes a long way. You can make the potatoes and the filling the day before, then bake when you are ready to serve!

And did I mention they are gluten-free? To make them vegetarian, simply leave out the turkey and add a little more corn and beans to the filling.

Let the games begin!!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment