Friday, February 10, 2012

Heart-Shaped Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes


Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday this year and I can't think of a better way to send your loved ones off to work or school then with these fabulous light and fluffy Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes!

This is pure love on a plate folks...


I used heart shaped pancake molds which only makes one at a time, so if you plan on doing this and making a lot, I recommend buying more than one mold.

I topped mine with light agave syrup which added the perfect amount of sweetness without distracting from the flavors, but chocolate syrup would be a great option too.


Oh, and if you really want to go nuts like I did, you can top the pancakes with heart shaped bananas! Or drizzle I love you in chocolate syrup. And you don't need a holiday as an excuse to make them, these are great any time of the year. Enjoy!!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment