Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Easiest Pasta and Broccoli Recipe


This is one the easiest pasta dishes I make for my family, I make it at least twice a month when I need a quick meal and they all devour it. With just a few ingredients and only one pot, this recipe will put dinner on the table in 15 minutes.

I'm really not sure why I haven't posted this sooner, this is the recipe my daughter wants to learn how to make when she is away at college. In fact, as I was photographing this today, she was standing right next to me with a plate and bowl in hand.


A few quick tips for making this perfect every time. Don't overcook the pasta, there is nothing worse than mushy pasta. Reserve some of the pasta water before draining, you'll add some of it back in after without having to add too much oil. And most importantly, use good cheese! I like Pecorino Romano or Parmigiano Reggiano, don't buy the cheap stuff, it just isn't the same. If you like a little spice, add some crushed red pepper flakes.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment