Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grilled Steak Fajitas


Have a backyard fiesta and make it a fajita party! These steak fajitas are easy enough to make as a weeknight meal, or fun to create a theme party and serve up all your favorite Mexican appetizers.

We celebrated Cinco De Mayo a little early this year and these fajitas were on the menu. I've mentioned this before, my husband loves fajitas and he is a pro at making them on the grill. My job is to prep everything and season the meat, he does the rest. Win win!!

I have these wonderful clay pots from Colombia called La Chamba pots that I love using to make my onions and peppers on the grill; a cast iron pan would work just as well. Serve this with reduced fat Mexican cheese, fat free sour cream and guacamole on the side (extra points). Two fajitas are the perfect serving size.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment