Saturday, February 22, 2014

Low Fat Peanut Butter Banana Muffins


Sunday mornings are a little better when I make these deliciously moist muffins. These muffins make a regular appearance in my home whenever I have ripe bananas I need to use up. Everyone loves them around here – if you try them you'll know why!

I resurrected this recipe from the archives for those of you who haven't tried these yet. They are so good, and quite popular here. When I first created this recipe, I found the best way to get the peanut butter taste without the added fat was to use use Better'n Peanut Butter which I find at Trader Joe's. You could also use PB2 if you wish. I put a little extra peanut butter in the center of each muffin to give you the extra peanut butter flavor with every bite. Of course, if you wish to use regular peanut butter that's fine too, only you'll have to adjust the nutritional info.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment