Saturday, February 8, 2014

Amazing Flour-less Brownies

These gluten-free brownies are made with black beans and no butter!

Moist, chocolatey and delicious – finally a low-fat, gluten-free brownie that's pretty darn good!

I can't get over how good these brownies taste considering they're made with no flour and no butter. Yet they're not cakie or dry like most low fat brownies I've tried. I found the original recipe last year on the Roasted Root, which I adapted and have made many times since.


The secret ingredient is black beans, and I'm sure you're thinking… what? But trust me, you don't taste it! My husband even loves them, and can't get over how good they are (and trust me if he didn't like it he would tell me). They really feel like you're eating something loaded with butter, yet it only uses 1/2 teaspoon of oil.  The last version I added some walnuts which increased the points to 5 each, but I gave you the basic recipe without.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment