Thursday, October 31, 2013

No Bean Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili


A quick and easy chili made with ground turkey, sweet potatoes and spices – the perfect weeknight meal. It has just the right amount of spice to compliment the sweet potatoes without being too spicy for those of you who prefer a milder chili (you can of course bump up the heat if you wish).


I served this with some sweet potato chips which I found in the grocery store and set out some chopped cilantro, scallions, sour cream and cheddar on the side as optional toppings. Because this has no beans, it's perfect for picky eaters (my youngest daughter is not a fan) and it's also gluten-free and Paleo-friendly. This will be a part of my regular rotation, I highly recommend this one… enjoy!!
Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment