Sunday, November 3, 2013

PB + J Smoothie and Better Blog Retreat


Strawberries, blueberries, peanut butter and almond milk – this is my favorite smoothie to order when I'm at my gym. It tastes almost like peanut butter and jelly – but it actually has no grapes.  I often make this myself at home; the peanut butter is a great source of protein and keeps me full until lunch and I just love how it tastes.

I just got a new KitchenAid 5 Speed Diamond Blender thanks to the Better Blog Retreat and I immediately knew I was going to make this smoothie to put it to the test. The blender is quite powerful and crushes ice perfectly. I give it two thumbs up!


I've been doing so much traveling these past few weeks and I'm a bit behind in sharing my amazing four days spent in Park City, Utah with some of my favorite blogging friends for the Better Blog Retreat hosted by Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod and Heidi from Foodie Crush. 

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment