Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spinach Prosciutto and Mozzarella Stuffed Pork Tenderloin


Pork tenderloin stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella, baby spinach and sun dried tomatoes; a wonderful dish for the Holidays. Serve this with potato parsnip mash, skinny garlic mashed potatoes, or creamy cauliflower puree and some roasted vegetables on the side.



Are you ready for the holidays? I'm so behind but I did get around to seeing Santa this weekend. A very excited Madison didn't cry and even gave Santa a list of what she wanted (which included a pony). I just love this innocent age, I wish I could freeze time.



These next few weeks I'm going to focus on Holiday dishes, sides, appetizers and desserts. I'm still running my mile a day until the New Year (lost track of how many days it's been), it's a nice balance to some of the baking that's happening around here.



Pork tenderloin is perfect for the holidays, and it's just as lean as chicken breast. I love how the colors of the spinach and sundried tomatoes look so festive when you cut it open. You can easily double this recipe to serve eight. If you've never butterflied a tenderloin, it's not very hard. I found this video on how to cut a pork tenderloin which you may find helpful, although I cut mine a little different as described below. Either way is fine.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment