Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dark Chocolate and Mint Chip Clouds



Easy light and airy cookies made with only 5 ingredients!

We've been making chocolate chip clouds for quite a long time in my house, my oldest daughter who is quite the baker, always makes, not because they are light (she's too young to care about calories) but because they are so good. And, since her BFF has Celiac, these are the perfect gluten-free cookies to share.


They are light and airy and melt in your mouth. I think they even get better with time, and they last quite a while if stored in an airtight container.


When I saw these Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels in Target, I knew I had to make these! They are the perfect addition to your Holiday Cookie Swaps.


If you like the combination of mint chocolate chip, then you'll love these little clouds.

Helpful Tip: Always be sure your eggs are room temperature, and you use metal beaters and bowls for perfect meringues every time.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment