Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Skinny Tzatziki



Tzatziki is a classic Greek cucumber yogurt sauce or dip. It is served as a condiment on gyros, fish and souvlakis, and other Greek dishes or it is served as a dip with pita wedges. I personally love it on my Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, on chicken burgers, as a dip with crudites and even drizzled over Greek salad. My lightened up version is fat free and just as delicious.

I can't think of a better time to make this with all the cucumbers and fresh herbs growing in my garden right now. Chives aren't typically added but I love the flavor it adds to it. Some people also like to add mint leaves. Straining the yogurt and cucumbers are a must to make this thick, so don't skip this step!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment