Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lighter Chicken Saltimbocca



Chicken breast stuffed with prosciutto and sage in a light wine sauce.

I get this dish all the time from my favorite Italian restaurant, but theirs is loaded with butter (butter makes everything taste soo good!). The challenge of making this without all the fat yet keeping the chicken moist took me a few attempts. Last attempt was perfection! Rich and decadent, you would never think "light" when eating this. This dish is restaurant quality, and only 3 points per piece! For the olive oil spray I always use my Misto, which lets me use the oil of my choice, but you can purchase ready made. The prosciutto is salty so this really doesn't require salt. Serve it over your favorite wilted greens.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment