Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Barbacoa Beef



If you like cumin and spicy food, then you'll love Barbacoa Beef. Spicy shredded beef braised in a blend of chipotle adobo, cumin, cloves, garlic and oregano. This was a recipe request I was glad to make. Another Chipotle's inspired dish. If you've never eaten at Chipotle's, then you probably don't understand the obsession.

I made this in my pressure cooker which cut down the cooking time by half but you can use a Dutch oven instead. One thing I should mention, I used four chipotle peppers and it was very spicy, so use your judgment on how much to use depending on how spicy you like your food. I served this over cilantro lime rice with corn salsa. These would also make great beef tacos or burrito bowls. Enjoy!!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment