Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Grilled Shrimp Tostadas


Grilled shrimp, homemade guacamole, fat free refried beans and lettuce on top of a crispy tostada. Super easy and quick – you're going to love these!!


I've been dying to make share this shrimp tostada recipe with you guys and finally got around to photographing it. It's still hot enough this week to make these outside on the grill, but if you prefer to keep it indoors, just use a grill pan, you can make them all year round.


Seasoning the shrimp with salsa verde and crushed garlic is my secret to fabulous tasting shrimp. I discovered this from my friend Doreen, who also added sofrito to her shrimp and I just couldn't stop eating it. I didn't have sofrito, but it was just as good without. These are super filling, one is all you need! If you have a crowd, you can easily double or triple the recipe.
Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment