Monday, August 12, 2013

Zucchini Pizza Bites


This recipe is an oldie, but goodie! I had a big zucchini that needed using up and I was sooo in the mood for these yummy (and guiltless) zucchini pizza bites!! A perfect way to use up all the zucchini in your garden and satisfy your craving for pizza in a low-carb way.

I make these all the time, sometimes for lunch or as snack. Even my husband thinks they are pretty darn good! They also happen to be gluten-free, and perfect for meatless Mondays. Of course, you could add some leftover sausage, pepperoni, basil, or whatever you like on your pizza. If you haven't tried these yet, they are a must while zucchini is in season!

Note: My zucchini was very large, if your zucchini is smaller, you can cut them on an angle for large ovals.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment