Sunday, May 5, 2013

Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal


Strawberries and rhubarb baked with bananas, oatmeal and slivered almonds – this is so good you'll almost think you are having dessert for breakfast!


It's rhubarb season and I've always loved the combination of strawberries and rhubarb in pies and crumbles. One of my favorite baked oatmeal recipes that I LOVE to bring to potlucks or serve for brunch is Baked Oatmeal with Bananas and Blueberries, so after my friend Raquel asked me how strawberry rhubarb would taste, I immediately started experimenting.

I loved the combination, especially when I added the ripe bananas, I felt they added an extra sweetness to the tart rhubarb without having to add more honey.

I think this would be wonderful for a Mother's Day brunch; six servings is very generous, especially if you have other options on the table. 


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment