Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easiest Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken


Chicken tenders are simmered in salsa verde with cumin and spices for the easiest chicken ever!

Cinco De Mayo is right around the corner, which always gets me excited, I LOVE Mexican food! While I was shopping at Target the other day, I picked up a jar of Archer Farm's Roasted Salsa Verde with no real plans on what to do with it.


My slow cooker is always sitting on my counter staring at me, so I figured let's see what happens when you cook chicken with salsa verde.

Two hours later, what emerged was a delicious aroma and tender chicken. That night I made chicken tostadas for dinner, but I know this would be wonderful so many ways; over rice, in tacos, as a filling for enchiladas, whatever! Tomorrow I am posting my chicken verde tostada recipe, but for today I'm just posting the chicken so you can use it any way you wish.

By the way, I have so many Mexican recipes, I created an entire Skinny Cinco De Mayo Pinterest Board with all the recipes to quickly browse if you are a visual person like me. Enjoy!!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment