Sunday, April 21, 2013

Broccoli and Cheese Mini Egg Omelets


I love making a batch of these mini egg omelets - they are EASY to make, and I have breakfast ready for the next few days. I pop them in the microwave for one minute and they taste as good as when I first made them. This is perfect to make ahead for busy weekdays, and they are high in protein, so they fill you up. Enjoy two with a piece of fruit and you have a complete meal.



Each omelet is loaded with broccoli and cheese, but you can use any combination of vegetables you like (spinach, mushrooms, peppers, onions, etc.)

I usually like to combine egg whites with whole eggs, but if you rather use egg whites, that is fine too. Leftovers can be heated up and enjoyed throughout the week.


Some of you may have tried these, they first appeared on Skinnytaste in 2009, but I made them again today and gave them a photo make-over.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment