Monday, February 25, 2013

Tomato Mozzarella Egg White Omelet

Low Carb Tomato Mozzarella Egg White Omelet

A quick and easy breakfast made with tomatoes, egg whites, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Lots of flavor, low in carbs and takes just minutes to make. A perfect breakfast for Meatless Mondays!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine involved lots of family fun, Scooby Doo live in Manhattan, a shopping spree at the mall with my teen, a play date at Bounce-U and celebrating my brother's birthday. Oh yeah, and a trip to Target!

I seriously love Target! Spring is definitely in the air at Target, and I just wanted to redo my entire home with all the fabulous Spring color designs that are out. Instead, I just went with new flatwear, dishes and napkins from the Threshold coral collection in hope that Spring will arrive a little sooner this year, because I am soo over the cold.

Back to my breakfast, this is an excellent low carb breakfast idea, my husband said it reminded him of a breakfast pizza. Next time I make this, I'll top it with fresh basil and call it a margarita omelet. Enjoy!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment