Sunday, February 10, 2013

Skinny Chocolate Parfaits


A rich, creamy chocolate treat made from semi-sweet chocolate, fat-free milk, vanilla and cornstarch. Layered with a little whipped topped, it's a perfect ending to a special dinner.


I don't have dessert every night, but once in a while, on special occasions, I like to enjoy a sweet treat. Valentine's Day is certainly one of those nights. What's great about this dessert is that you actually make the pudding the day before, so it's easy to assemble just before you are ready to eat.


I love these little glass dessert cups, they are actually from the salvation army but a champagne glass would also work great too.

My light whipped topping of choice is Truwhip – I love that it contains all natural ingredients, no HFCS, hydrogenated oils, transfats or GMOs. They also have a light version, but I can't always find it. There's a store finder on their website if you want to find a store near you that sells it. I also heard Trader Joe's sells their own brand with the same ingredients.



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment