Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Fun with Cute Recipes Cards!

It is on the very top of my "to do list"  aka "wish list"  this summer to learn how to become more digitally savy! Cross your fingers and wish me luck, but don't hold your breath. ;-)  I think I spend to much time paroozing my favotite crafty sites like The Crafting Chicks and not enough time trying to figure out how to replicate some of the fun things I find. Case and point, I tried to "grab their blog button" and couldn't even get that to work!!! I'm hopless. My husband's boss, my dear friend Janie even gave me photoshop and signed me up for a fun online digi scrapbooking class for Christmas last year. I was so excited to make a few cute scrapbook pages, but that's about as far as I got. I'm photoshop challenged. :-( 
  Anyway, as I write this, I have been interupted about 72 times by one kid or another, fits, tantrums, phones ringing, you name it. I think maybe for now, I will just accept the fact that I am not ment to be crafty and be content with living vicariously through my crafty online friends. *sighhh......

Check out these super cute recipe cards and yummy recipes I found on the Crafting Chicks blog!















1 comment:

  1. These Cute Recipe Cards are just the new additions I needed for my new kitchen. Love the designs.

    ReplyDelete