Friday, June 11, 2010

Nojito



I love mojitos, but when I'm looking for a non-alcoholic beverage, this is great! With tons of mint in my garden, I love making these, especially on a hot day. A great alternative to fresh lemonade. I drank a lot of these when I was pregnant!

Nojito
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 1 • Serving Size: 1 tall glass Points: 0 pts with Splenda, 1 pt with sugar
Calories: 58.5 • Fat: 0.1 g Protein: 0.5 g Carb: 15.2 g Fiber: 0.9 g 
  • 10-12 fresh small spearmint leaves
  • 1/2 lime, juiced
  • 7 oz sprite zero or club soda
  • 1 tbsp sugar or Splenda
  • crushed ice
In a cool tall glass, muddle the mint, sugar or splenda and lime juice. Add crushed ice and soda and stir well. Garnish with a lime wedge and a few sprigs of mint. Serve with a straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment