Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pineapple Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting



After browsing though My Baking Addition, I came across this Pineapple Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting which looked absolutely incredible! With all the zucchini in my garden, I knew I had to make this. What's even more incredible, this cake is low in fat using only 3 tbsp of oil, and it's high in fiber so I didn't even have to alter the recipe much to make it low in points. One thing I did cheat on was grating the zucchini. Instead, I put it in my Ultimate Chopper which did a great job of grating it for me, in less than 5 minutes. I also omitted the ginger and nutmeg because I am personally not a fan, but I left it in the recipe in case you like it.

A delicious, healthy cake... is that an oxymoron?



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment