Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Egg Tomato and Scallion Sandwich


Sliced hard boiled eggs, juicy ripe tomatoes, chopped scallions with a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper – enjoy this for breakfast or lunch.

With Spring in the air, I thought I'd share this sandwich from the archives which I often make for my older daughter, Karina. It's inexpensive, easy to make and she loves it!


Before I left my previous job in Manhattan, there was a small cafe that served this simple egg sandwich that I was hooked on. It's so simple but the flavors just work with the tomatoes and scallions. Now that I work at home, I make it quite often for myself and my daughter as she often requests it.

Easy Tip: Keep hard boiled eggs in your refrigerator for a quick breakfast on the go, to add to sandwiches or even salads. It only takes a few minutes to boil a few eggs, here's a foolproof way to make perfect hard boiled eggs every time.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment