Saturday, September 1, 2012

Raspberry-Blueberry Gazpacho with Fresh Mint


A simple, chilled sweet berry soup topped with fresh berries and mint topped with frozen yogurt. The perfect dessert if you're having company because you make it ahead and keep it chilled until ready to serve.

I get so many magazines delivered to my house yet never seem to find the time to read them. However, I found myself thumbing through last month's Bon Appétit and came across a Mixed Berry Gazpacho with Basil by Chef Michael Laiskonis and ripped out the page.



I changing it up slightly using raspberries and mint from my garden and some store bought blueberries. It was so easy to make and a perfect light ending to my meal. They topped theirs with olive oil and fresh cracked pepper, but I kept it simple and made it without. A scoop of Stonyfield's frozen yogurt was the perfect finish to this easy light summer dessert.

And let's just talk about this spoon for a minute, isn't it the most darling spoon? If you love supporting local artists on Etsy, you'll love this giveaway from For Such A Time Designs, she creates fun vintage hand stamped and re-purposed flatware and lucky me, she agreed to do a giveaway! If you're interested in her pieces go to Skinny Bits for the giveaway!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment