Monday, June 22, 2009

Coconut Cream Pops



I am mildly obsessed with coconut. The smell, the taste, in drinks, desserts or frozen! Now that summer is hear I have been craving coconut ice pops. I recently came across this recipe on The Noshery for Limber de Coco which is Spanish for Coconut Cream Pops. When I was younger, I spent many summers in Puerto Rico with cousins and remember having these delicious treats. I actually purchased this freezer pop maker just to make these! Here is my modified recipe.

Coconut Cream Pops (Limber de Coco)
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 10 Prep Time: 10 minutes Old Points: 3 pts • Points Plus: 3
Calories: 106.3 • Fat: 4.5 • Carbs: 13.6 • Fiber: 0.4 • Sugar: 10.7 • Protein: 2.8

  • 12 oz can fat free evaporated milk
  • 14 oz can lite coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tsp coconut extract
  • cinnamon to taste
  • 1/2 cup of shredded sweetened coconut
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Pour into freezer molds.
Freeze and Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment