Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pumpkin Nut Muffins


With a chill in the air, weekends in the Fall are perfect for baking muffins. These pumpkin nut muffins have very little oil, but lots of pumpkin taste. The pecans add a little crunch in every bite that I just love! Enjoy them with some hot tea or a cup of pumpkin spiced latte!

This is basically a variation of my Pumpkin Bread with Pepitas, if you prefer to make these into a Pumpkin Nut Bread, the baking time will be 50 to 55 minutes.

And coincidentally, these are dairy-free for those with a milk intolerance. Not sure if they can be made gluten-free, but I think I'll test it out soon with a GF flour and see. If anyone has a favorite GF mix, feel free to comment, I heard Williams Sonoma's GF mix is really good.





Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment