Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shrimp Fajitas



My husband loves fajitas! It's the only thing he ordered while we vacationed in Mexico... every single day! I could never order the same meal everyday, but that's a different story. These shrimp fajitas he claimed were better than any he's ever eaten in a restaurant. Wow! Now that's a compliment from my fajita loving husband!

For the shrimp, I modified my cilantro lime shrimp recipe by adding chipotle chile powder for a little kick. Incredible! I have these wonderful clay pots from Colombia that I use to make my onions and peppers on the grill, but a cast iron pan would work as well. We also made guacamole and served them with fat free sour cream (extra points). Two fajitas filled me up. Double the recipe if you would like to serve four. Here's the recipe:

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment